Elizabeth, the Owner of Centbuzz Dot Com just nominated World Writers Hub for the Liebster Award.
I appreciate the love, Lizzy!
I learn that the Liebster award was created to recognize and/or discover new bloggers and welcome them to the blogosphere.
Marketing, building a relevant relationship and generating revenue plays a role in accepting this award.
The reason is simple: other bloggers are promoted in the process.
Lizzy blogs at CentBuzz.Com which is a fabulous blog that gives you tips to make more money, spend less and manage your personal finance.
Lizzy shared why she started blogging, the secret behind her blog name, the three things she can’t live without (you should know this) and more other stuff which you can visit her page to learn more.
Elizabeth listed a few questions that I should answer to help others know me a little better.
The answers I put below.
1. Who is your favorite blogger?
2. How did you choose your blogging niche?
My blogging niche was chosen from my passion to help upcoming and pro writers boost their creative writing juice in order to upmarket their writing talent without compromising their price, purpose, and promise.
3. Where do you see yourself (and your blog) in 5 years?
I believe there’s a future in blogging as a blogger. My blog has been one of the best places for me to bleed. I see myself in 5 years as a top notcher and this blog with many contributors becoming a global most sought after hub for writers.
4. What advice can you give new bloggers?
For you to make the most out of your blogging career, you must be addicted to blogging. Being addicted to blogging is not a difficult task. It is a learn-able skill which you probably can learn every day.
5. Which was the most embarrassing thing you have ever done/happened to you?
I don’t think I have any yet. Sorry 🙂
6. Which is your greatest achievement to date?
I didn’t get the question right.
However, if it is what I’m thinking: my greatest achievement is the one I’ll achieve tomorrow.
7. What do you hope to achieve through blogging?
I hope to build a community of writers, who can breathe and live writing every day.
I know it’s not going to be easy. But, then, I CAN live the reality.
8. If given a free ticket, which country would you choose to visit and why?
I would like to visit Canada, a country occupying most of northern North America, extending from the Atlantic Ocean in the east to the Pacific Ocean in the west and northward into the Arctic Ocean to meet with my friend blogger Lorraine Reguly.
I would like to experience moments of transformations, hearing the face-to-face stories of how she got where she is today.
She is a super motivation to many esp. women.
9. What is the one thing you wish people knew about you?
I wish people knew that I’m a poet.
I’ve been through lots of trash before I got to where I am today.
I can write beautiful words about a person once I feel the touch of their eyes.
I could be silly for some while there is no moment of boredom if you wish to spend some time with me.
I’m the go-to guy when it comes to helping you become a better writer.
10. Best piece of advice you ever received?
The best piece of advice I’ve ever received came from my mentor.
He said, forget about other things and FOCUS on what you are building.
Nominated Blogs For The Liebster Award
Now, I choose to nominate the following blogs.
- Business Brand Blog
- Charity Connect Podcast
- The Binge Watching Queen
- Taking Life In Stride
- Tech Guru: Blogging Tips
- Davepreneur Dot Com
- Naija Crack Jist
Today, if you choose to accept this nomination, answer the following questions below so that we can learn a little more about you.
Here are your questions:
- How did you pick your blog’s name?
- What’s your blogging quote?
- What are three things you cannot blog without?
- Who is your favorite blogging father?
- Describe yourself in three words.
- What is your guiltiest pleasure?
- What is your most prized possession?
- What single quality do you most appreciate in people?
- What do you love most about blogging?
- What’s the favorite post that you’ve published? (Link, please!)
You can find the official rules of this award here and make sure you link out to everyone.
For more information on this award and what to do next click here.