World Writers Hub community is a resource for understanding the diverse factors of writing, business, life and the troubles you face in it. This community intends to function as a guide that will help you to understand writing extra carefully and lead you through its hot tracks.
The motto of World Writers Hub is “Start Writing, Stay Writing”, and the punch line says all of it – this community is here to help people to keep building their writing skills without compromising their price, purpose, and promise.In this community, you will discover solutions and take away the obstacles of issues in your writing career with better perception and knowledge at this present time.
Building good relationships is good for business. You will meet with those who have stepped into the realm of writing you are striving to join. You will learn the HOW TO of how they succeeded. Writers Hub Community is here to connect talented writers with others. The INs and OUTs of being a successful writer will be uncovered in this community to allow you live your dreams.
The World Writers Hub blog community is a group of people who share the same value, and are interested to keep investing in themselves.like-minded people, who’re interested to develop themselves, help others, and seek solutions to their problems. This community consists of both bloggers and non-bloggers, authors and nonauthors who come from all the corners of the world. All the members are respected and valued – irrespective of their race, religion, sex, status, or country
As a community member, you can take pride in being a part of one of the top writing hubs for writers all over the world. Our community members are the citizens of the world of writers who believe in growth and knowledge. Becoming a member of this community is something you want in other to keep growing as a writer.
Why Become a Community Member?
Whether you are a published author who loves writing or a non-published author, being a member of this smart community of writers make you eligible to contribute your article to Writers Hub.
You also get the following advantages:
- Build quality and relevant relationships
- Learn from professional writers and authors
- Increase traffic to your personal blog or website
- Promote your personal books and blog post
- Engage with top writing experts and influencers
- Grasp link building and sales opportunities
- If you have a blog, build quality backlinks & improve SEO
- Get your eBooks or audiobooks published, sold and promoted in the bookstore
If you are a non-author or newbie blogger, then the Writers Hub Community is the good platform to launch your writing or blogging career.
If you have been writing for some time, then this community is the platform to interact with other writers for more growth.
If you are a successful writer and blogger, then here is the opportunity to promote your brand, grow your visibility and increase your earnings.
How to Become a Member of the Writers Hub Community
Being our blog reader, you are already an unofficial World Writers Hub Community member. However, here is easy step-by-step guide to becoming a standard member.
- Register yourself as a community member
- Subscribe to the blog feeds
- Be a regular visitor
- Interact and engage in the community activities
- Share and promote the posts
What to Expect as a Community Member
Besides the reasons that are given above to join this community and the advantages of being a member given below, you get more visibility, grow your trust worth and income edge.
1. Even if you are a newbie writer or new blogger, or even a non-blogger, engaging and interacting with the community gives you an instant recognition by as many community members you make friends with.
2. You don’t have to suffer from a period of obscurity or isolation in the blogosphere, seek the limelight from day 1 of joining the ABC.
3. If you want to Guest Post on Writers Hub, you would get the priority over the non-writers hub citizens. If your guest post is a success, you can Become a Contributor on Writers Hub and be featured on the “Contributors Page”.
4. As a privileged member of the blog, you can actively participate in the forums, make connections and interact with friends, and introduce your business or profession to other members to seek more exposure.
5. You get the opportunity to self-promote through your forum profile, where you can leave your blog or website link, social media links, and include a write up about yourself.
Where Do You Start
As a member of this community, you’re requested to help other community members by sharing your wisdom, contributing your insightful thoughts, and your wonderful views.
You’re requested to follow these guidelines.
1. Register to become a community member
- Enter your real name in the display name
- Upload a good photo or use a gravatar email
- Mention your real country to get the right gift
- You can add your personal blog link if you have one.
2. Introduce Yourself
Once you complete your member profile, your membership will be upgraded so you can participate in the community forums.
You must now introduce yourself so other community members come to know about you.
3. Make Friends & Connections
Two of your main aims of joining the writers’ hub community is to build relevant relationships with other writers and to promote your works.
The right step in that direction is to make as many friends in the community.
The more friends you’ve, more successful you’ll be in your in achieving your aims.
4. Promote Your Posts
When Should You Become a Writers Hub Community Member
To become a member of this community and reap all the benefits, register yourself here.
If you’d like to subscribe to the blog and be notified of the new posts as soon as they’re published, then fill up this form.
Thank you for being patient enough to go through this information and these simple guidelines.
We shall be adding and updating these rules and guidelines as and when we find it necessary. We’re open to suggestions, and you are always welcome to contact us through the blog’s contact form.