Simple Way To Create an Under Construction Page Without Stress
How to create under construction page?
Is your blog or website still under construction?
As your business changes her strategy to meet the emerging trends, so will your website – but it’s not going to happen in the space of thin air.
Running a blog today has been turned into a lucrative business. Just as a writer wouldn’t want people to see the first draft of their work, no business wants their website to appear incomplete.
Bloggers, business owners, and marketing pros alike now take advantage of a whole host of tools designed to make website creation and management as easy as possible.
There is no doubt that WordPress is so popular that over 25% of all websites on the web use it.
Even while WordPress was once a simple blogging platform, it has very much become a one-stop shop for building virtually all types of websites.
WordPress provides us with several ways around solving technical problems with ease especially for those who are new to the platform.
WordPress is very easy to use and has an intuitive interface. From adding new pages, blog posts, images, etc. on a regular basis which can be done quickly.
For example, by setting up an under construction page, you’ll be able to temporarily hide your website from visitors and search engines alike.
Doing so will enable you to work on your website and experiment with new designs without visitors stumbling upon a work in progress.
A good maintenance or under construction page can be crucial.
Most importantly, a good under construction page should provide visitors with more value than a generic error page.
This is why Under Construction Page Plugin by Web Factory Ltd is here.
Under Construction Page Plugin by Web Factory Ltd Review
Most plugins are offered for free with the option of upgrading to a premium version for increased functionality.
Even, some plugins are only available for purchase. And some are free but will ask for a donation.
But, the plugin I’m sharing with you today is totally FREE!
Yes, you heard it right. I mean FREE OF CHARGE.
That is, you are not going to pay any dime to download, install and use.
Remember, you don’t need to wait for your website to be “live” before talking to your potential customers and/or partner about your website.
With the help of this plugin you design.
- An under construction page
- A coming soon page
- A maintenance mode page
This is where using the Under Construction Page Plugin comes.
What Is A WordPress Plugin?
A plugin is a piece of software containing a group of functions that can be added to a WordPress website. They can extend functionality or add new features to your WordPress websites.
WordPress plugins are written in the PHP programming language and integrate seamlessly with WordPress.
In the WordPress community, there is a saying that goes around: “there’s a plugin for that”. They makes it easy for users to add features to their website without knowing a single line of code.
For more info on WordPress Plugins check out this post on WpBeginner.
Why Do You Need This Plugin?
As you know, the internet operates by languages called code. Unfortunately, most of us do not know how to speak code.
I even don’t know how to!
So, if we do know some code, it’s typically not enough to really do any advanced and complicated things with our websites.
However, plugins are designed to fill this knowledge gap and allow us to improve our site, increase its functionality, and better our user experience.
The Features Of This Great Plugin
- It is simple and powerful to use – it is beginner-friendly, simple & fast.
- You have all the support you need – you get support for most caching plugins so there’s no need to manually purge.
- It is maintained as it promised – this plugin is been updated as a new version comes out at least twice a month with new themes, features, and fixes
- It just works well – this plugin, even while being used on almost 100 thousand WP websites and blogs it hasn’t had a bug report in months, and this is what the users want.
- It is free – seriously, it doesn’t even have a pro version.
- It is enjoying and fun to use – why choose to have an awkward black & white under construction page when you can have a catchy, colorful one 🙂
- It has social media help – various social media icons is available to keep your customers engaged while you work on your website.
- It is SEO optimized – the plugin is optimized for SEO. You have also the Google Analytics support.
- It has a boost in growth – It has over 100k active users, with 10k/month growth and 500 five-star reviews.
- This plugin is exactly what you need – yes, this plugin is what you need.
This plugin is a simple no-nonsense plugin for all those situations when you have to hide the site behind an Under Construction page for a while.
Below are Some Live Examples You May Want To See
Below Is The Options For This Great Plugin
- Title – page title, for SEO
- Description – page description, for SEO
- Headline – main headline/title
- Content – anything you need to display, from styled text to images
- Social icons/links – link to your favorite social profile: Facebook, Twitter, Google+, LinkedIn, YouTube, Vimeo, Pinterest, Dribbble, Behance, Instagram, Email, Phone, Skype, WhatsApp, Tumblr
- Theme – 25+ available, new ones are added with each update
- Custom CSS – adjust any part of the page to fit your needs
- Login Button – show a discrete link to the login form, or WP admin if you’re logged in
- Whitelisted User Roles – user roles who see the site, instead of the maintenance page
- Whitelisted Users – users who see the site, instead of the maintenance page
- Google Analytics Tracking ID – track visits via Google Analytics
- Under construction mode – off / on
- Automatic End date & time – automatically disable construction mode on a set date
Here Is What Some Of Our Users Are Saying
You may also like:
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.